Can these visions i'm having be lethal? I have had visions/hallucinations/delusions for going on 6 years now started by mild depression at age 11. Throughout time, the visions that I have been getting are inflicting severe internal pain and mild migraines

In brief: It

It sound like you must be about age 17.
Having visual hallucinations can be serious. You need to see your doctor or your psychiatrist and let them know about each of these symptoms. Seeing visions in and of it's self is not lethal. However, if you have not had a full medical workup to determine the cause, this should be done. If a medical condition is causing these problems it needs to be identified and treated. There are very good medicines to treat delusions, fearfulness, hallucinations and depressed mood. You sound like you have been feeling pretty miserable. I am glad that you are asking this question, because it could mean that you are ready to work on feeling better. I am concerned about your comment "i'm afraid that these visions can cause so much pain that it could be lethal." are the visions upsetting you so much that you are having thoughts of killing yourself? If you are having thoughts about taking your own life, please tell your parents, because you need to get immediate care. You are worth it.

In brief: It

It sound like you must be about age 17.
Dr. John Kim
Ophthalmology

In brief: You

You should seek and be evaluated by a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

In brief: You

Dr. John Kim
Dr. John Kim
Dr. Jonathan Jassey