What diet pill is safe to use with antidepressants? Like Prozac (fluoxetine)

In brief: I

I always recommend that you speak with the medical provider who is prescribing your antidepressant directly before taking an additional medication, an herbal or a supplement.
When medications are mixed, there is a possiblity that they can interact. Another option to help with your weight would be the addition of medical acupuncture to a balance of healthy diet; plenty of water and aerobic activity. Auricular (ear) acupuncture is safe and effective. There are several different protocols for weight loss. Good luck.

In brief: I