Should i stay away from sulfa/sulfinate products like foods and cosemetics? I'm deathly allergic to sulfa drugs.. I don't get the normal rash and things like that it kills my white blood cells and it takes months to get it back to a normal level.. I have

In brief: If

If you have an allergy to a sulfa medication you should avoid sulfa medications.
However, since sulfonamides are usually used in medication and not in food, that does not necessarily mean you need to avoid foods. Separate issue: even though sulfa is different than sulfites used to preserve foods, sometimes a person who has a sulfa allergy might also have an allergy to sulfites in foods. Some foods you can find sulfites in include: sauerkraut, wine, different kinds of shell fish and dried fruits. If you react to any of these; i suggest you speak with an allergist so that you can be formally tested.

In brief: If

Dr. Marvin Den

In brief: I

I would.

In brief: I

I would.
Dr. Marvin Den
Dr. Marvin Den