Do I have chlamydia? I think i may have an std. My urethra either itches or burns after i pee, also when i squeeze at the base of my penis and work my fingers up to the top while squeezing, a clearish/white liquid comes out that is a little sticky. Do i h

Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: Urethritis.

Sounds like you have urethritis which clearly could be a sexually transmitted disease.
Best to get checked out.

In brief: Urethritis.

Best to get checked out.
Dr. Dan Fisher
Dr. Dan Fisher

In brief: You

You may have a sexually transmitted disease.
You need to be evaluated by your doctor to determine the reason for your symptoms. There are a number of reasons why you may have these symptoms. If you have a sexually transmitted disease, you need to know what type you have, as different std's are treated with different medications. Do not self- medicate with an antibiotic. Do not take short cuts when dealing with your genitourinary health. See your doctor.

In brief: You

Dr. Adam Levy