Had sex whith someone 3 weeks ago maybe4 called she cought genatal herpyes she said was almost posotive she cought it from some one else had sex whith him 8 days before her first out brake last time the night before i whent to emergancy room couldent test

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The bottom line here is that if she has genital herpes, regardless of who she got it from or when she contracted it, you are at risk if you had unprotected sex with her. The emergency room likely did not test you for herpes because you had no active lesions, and in reality this is not an emergency, unless you were having a very painful outbreak.
If you would like to know if you have contracted the herpes virus, you can visit your primary care provider and ask for a blood test, or you can wait and go for treatment if you get an outbreak. I also must state that there are individuals that carry the herpes virus but never get an outbreak. The choice is yours to make. Best of luck.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson