I was smoking weed from a pipe I made from a pen and I notied the metal part melted a little now my chest feels tighter and im more paronoid and it herts a little

Marijuana. Hello, i don't think you're in imminent danger but if you continue to feel bad for 20-30 minutes more i think maybe you should call someone. These responses are supposed to be general in nature. I just suggest improving your paraphernalia. I would suggest considering stopping your use of marijuana.
I . I have to tell you that what you are doing is not wise. Marijuana can produce feelings of anxiety, panic, paranoia as well as causing a person to lose touch with reality. High doses of marijuana can lead to delusions, hallucinations (hearing or seeing things that are not there) as well as sense that the world around you is not real or there is something very surreal about you. Marijuana use can also lead to wheezing, coughing and chest tightness. If you smoke marijuana, the effects start right away and usually last one to three hours. If you eat the marijuana the effects usually last longer. What i cannot comment on, is whether you inhaled toxins from the metal that melted. If you are having trouble breathing, you should go to the emergency room. We only have one body; please treat yours more gently.