How can I treat a sinus infection with things I have at home I have a sinus infection and i was able to blew my nose, now it is like it is stuck and can't blew out

In brief: Dr

Dr jakubowicz already did an outstanding job of responding to the heart of your question.
If you have chronic problems with congestion you might wish to consider use of a netti pot. It will not cure a sinus infection or correct pathologic situations, but it can be helpful.

In brief: Dr

Dr. David Jakubowicz
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: If

If you don't have hypertension, a spray of oxymetazoline or afrin (otc) in each nostril every 12 hours for a day may be helpful.
Do not use more than for three days in a row otherwise you run the risk of rebound rhinitis. Pain can be managed with Motrin or Naproxen or if you have a risk of GI bleed, tylenol (acetaminophen). If that fails to relieve your symptoms, consider seeing an otolaryngologist to fully evaluate your symptoms and help you through your discomfort. Good luck.

In brief: If

Dr. David Jakubowicz
Dr. David Jakubowicz
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine