Dr. I'm 41 years old and I wont to get pregnant what do I do I don't get pregnant easy, mi period is normal every 27 days. If there is any natural advise you can help my with. I do have 2 kids but it was the same problem even then I'm getting pregnant eve

Pregnancy older. Women in their fifties can become pregnant, although less often, so some form of contraception is needed. I would consider consistent condom use to be the most natural un-drug option which is probably enough for an older couple. I would consider an IUD to be the most natural "hands off" contraception. I would consider other natural options to be taking your chances. Abstinence?
Dr. . Dr. Kirk provided excellent information. Regarding the option of acupuncture- here is a little bit more information. Acupuncture has been practiced in china for thousands of years. There are a growing number of md’s and do’s who are practicing acupuncture in the United States. Very thin (much narrower than the needle that blood is drawn with) sterile needles are place into specific areas. Acupuncture can be used to assist with fertility. Many western medical practices are now incorporating alternative medicine such as acupuncture as an adjunct to traditional treatments. Types of acupuncture which can be used includeauricular (ear) as well as energy unblocking through meridians. Acupuncture is safe and can be quite effective.