Dr. I fill tiered end very week i'm 41 years old but i fill like 100 years old depressed, anxiety, no interest in my life, during the day i work bot when i go home whole my body herts tired and numbness of heads and cold all the time. My hands are cold

Dr. Donald Jacobson

In brief: Please seek help

You have a mixed anxiety depression disorder. Please see your family doctor for a medical workup and a referral to both a psychiatrist and a psychotherapist.

In brief: Please seek help

Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Donald Jacobson

In brief: Hello,

Hello, there are a number of different symptoms described.
If you have not seen your doctor for a full physical in the last year, please do so. Let your doctor know about your symptoms. After getting a medical history and doing a physical examination, the doctor can determine if you need lab tests, xrays or any other studies. Then your medical provider should be able to make some medical recommendations to you. One thing that is clear, is that if you are depressed that it is likely to compound things like severe pain and feeling chronically tired. Symptoms of depression can include: feeling sad, irritable or angry; having low energy; eating too little or too much; sleeping too much or too little; feeling helpless or even hopeless about your situation or your life; feeling excessive guilt; body aches and pains; isolating from others; poor memory or concentration; being indecisive and being unable to experience pleasure. You also mentioned that you feel anxious. If very many of these symptoms sound familiar, the good news is that they are treatable. If you feel like 100 at age 41, that is clearly not a good quality of life. There is hope. It you have thoughts of suicide you need to get care urgently. If not, not talk to your doctor about getting help from a counselor, a psychologist, a clinical social worker or a psychiatrist. Good luck.

In brief: Hello,