Hi. I've been having some problems recently and I've been too embarrassed to go to the doctor. Hi. I've been having some problems recently and I've been too embarrassed to go to the doctor. But a while back....I had some really rough sex and he didn't wea

I. I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. What you describe, sounds like you had trauma (from rough sex) to your perineum (area between your vagina and anus) which has likely resulted in an infectious process, most likely bacterial. On the other hand, it may be yeast that did not respond to the treatment. Honestly a doctor will have to make the diagnosis and prescribe antibiotics if bacteris is in fact the issue. You also need std testing. There are many free or low cost family planning clinics in every state. These clinics are usually equipped to handle situations such as yours. If you are unsuccessful contact your local county hospital for resources. Best of luck.