Would belotero reduce the heavy lines between by eyebrows? What are the differences in the fillers belotero, Restylane and juvederm? Would a belotero injection between my eyebrows (for those wrinkles that look like the number eleven) be the best filler op

Dysport/Botox first. In this situation, you need to get Dysport or Botox to relax the muscle first. After a few weeks, if the line is still present, you can use a filler to help further improve results. Belotero, although not fda approved for this region, can be used to accomplish this task. Be aware that a very rare complication of skin necrosis is possible with any filler in this region.
Neurotoxin for 11s. The glabella is best treated with a neurotoxin to block the muscle action. Injection of those lines with a filler carries the risk of inadvertently injecting into an artery with subsequent skin necrosis. Be sure to have your face evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
11's treatment. Over activity of the gal bellman area muscles causes the frown lines to appear thus treating them with a temporary muscle paralytic would be more helpful than trying to fill the frown lines first. Once the muscles relax, majority of the static lines disappear and the residual less deep lines can then be treated with much smaller volumes of either juvederm/belotero or radiesse (dermal fillers).
Viscosity. For 'elevens, ' Botox or dysport. Belotero, Restylane (dermal fillers) and juvederm have different thicknesses. Belotero is the thinnest, and is effective on small lines such as crows' feet and 'smoker lines.' juvederm and Restylane (dermal fillers) are about the same, thicker than belotero, and are effective for a deeper fold.
Botox/Dysport/Xeomin. Use of botox, dypsort or xeomin (incobotulinumtoxin a) would be first, to treat your 11's. After about 2 weeks, any residual lines can be filled with any of the ha fillers, including belotero. I much prefer Radiesse for this purpose, as it lasts up to 2 years and has robust collagen stimulating properties. Intermittent muscle relaxer injections would be needed (about every 3-4 months) to prevent re-forming the wrinkles.
It . It is similar to the other fillers and can help those wrinkles for a period of time. I canto say whether it is any better than the other fillers that have been used for a while though.
11's. Botox is typically the first line treatment for the vertical wrinkles between the eyebrows (11's). If these wrinkles are very deep, filler may be an option. Juvederm, restylane, (dermal fillers) belotero are all options in this area. Belotero is especially nice for very fine wrinkles anywhere on the face.