What are the pros and cons of getting a Brazilian butt lift rather than butt implants? I have always been self-conscious about my flat buttocks. I am trying to choose between a Brazilian butt lift and butt implants. How would the shape of my buttocks diff

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: BBL vs Butt Implants
I believe the Brazilian Butt Lift technique is far superior to implants.
In fact, I use only natural fat grafting and no longer use butt implants because they have a higher complication rate and the results are not as good. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon .

In brief: BBL vs Butt Implants
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Mark Johnson
Aesthetic Medicine
In brief: Brazilian is best!
Implants bad! brazilian is natural, has less complications, better aesthetic results, less invasive, less costly, and if necessary, can easily be re-augmented at a later date without problems.

In brief: Brazilian is best!
Dr. Mark Johnson
Dr. Mark Johnson
Dr. Larry Nichter
Cosmetic Surgery
In brief: Implants vs Fat Inj
Bbl pros and cons a bbl is safer for the patient since there is a lower chance of a complication arising.
Since the implant procedure needs an incision, it is more likely to get infected and cause problems post-op. Also, since a bbl is a less complicated procedure, the healing time is also a lot shorter and patients can return to work sooner. However, you do need sufficient fat elsewhere in your.

In brief: Implants vs Fat Inj
Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. Julio Garcia
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Likely
Likely the biggest differences as the proposed shape and longevity of the result.
The implants have pre-determined shapes and there are limits to what size implant can be placed within the muscle while fat injections can be more tailored, but the long term survival of the fat injections is always in question as to how long it will last, and there can be cases where one side will last longer than the other.

In brief: Likely
Dr. Julio Garcia
Dr. Julio Garcia
Dr. Dennis Dass
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Implant vs fat
The brazilian butt lift is great at contouring the buttock as well as your waist.
The results are quite dramatic in the right individual. If one does not have a lot of fat to transfer, then the implant will give a better result.

In brief: Implant vs fat
Dr. Dennis Dass
Dr. Dennis Dass
Dr. David Levens
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Buttock
Buttock enhancement has become more popular lately.
The term "butt lift" has been commonly used but there are actually several different procedures and of course even more different interpretations both by surgeons and patients of just what the term means. A typical "butt lift" involves no specific lifting in the traditional sense as with face lift or body lift involving cutting, repositioning and sewing. Typically, fat is removed by liposuction from one area of your body (usually the abdomen/flanks, hips and thighs) and transferred to the buttocks region to enhance the projection of the buttocks and thus create the illusion of a "lift". Another option is using silicone implants. Occasionally, an incision is made to lift the tissues but the trade-off is a potentially visible scar. The expert in the southeast is constantino mendieta in miami, fl who has studied the subject extensively and has taught many plastic surgeons his approach.

In brief: Buttock
Dr. David Levens
Dr. David Levens
Dr. Keegan Duchicela