What are the pros and cons of getting a Brazilian butt lift rather than butt implants I have always been self-conscious about my flat buttocks. I am trying to choose between a Brazilian butt lift and butt implants. How would the shape of my buttocks diff

1 minute

Brazilian is best!

Forearm_fractures
Implants Bad! Brazilian is natural, has less complications, better aesthetic results, less invasive, less costly, and if necessary, can easily be re-augmented at a later date without problems
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

answered:

Implants vs Fat Inj

Butt_implants
BBL Pros and Cons A BBL is safer for the patient since there is a lower chance of a complication arising. Since the implant procedure needs an incision, it is more likely to get infected and cause problems post-op. Also, since a BBL is a less complicated procedure, the healing time is also a lot shorter and patients can return to work sooner. However, you do need sufficient fat elsewhere in your
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Brazilian butt lift Butt implants Butt lift Buttock Consciousness Implant Incision

Likely

likely the biggest differences as the proposed shape and longevity of the result. The implants have pre-determined shapes and there are limits to what size implant can be placed within the muscle while fat injections can be more tailored, but the long term survival of the fat injections is always in question as to how long it will last, and there can be cases where one side will last longer than the other.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Brazilian butt lift Butt implants Butt lift Buttock Consciousness Implant Muscle

answered:

Implant vs fat

Open-uri20130110-17449-1mh44nv
The Brazilian Butt Lift is great at contouring the buttock as well as your waist. The results are quite dramatic in the right individual. If one does not have a lot of fat to transfer, then the implant will give a better result.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Brazilian butt lift Butt implants Butt lift Buttock Consciousness Implant

Buttock

Buttock enhancement has become more popular lately. The term "butt lift" has been commonly used but there are actually several different procedures and of course even more different interpretations both by surgeons and patients of just what the term means. A typical "butt lift" involves no specific lifting in the traditional sense as with face lift or body lift involving cutting, repositioning and sewing. Typically, fat is removed by liposuction from one area of your body (usually the abdomen/flanks, hips and thighs) and transferred to the buttocks region to enhance the projection of the buttocks and thus create the illusion of a "lift". Another option is using silicone implants. Occasionally, an incision is made to lift the tissues but the trade-off is a potentially visible scar. The expert in the southeast is Constantino Mendieta in Miami, FL who has studied the subject extensively and has taught many plastic surgeons his approach.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Abdomen Body Body lift Brazilian butt lift Butt implants Butt lift Buttock Consciousness Excise Face