I am a man I want to have breast what kind of medication would I have to take and what is the prosess I would have to go through I don't want surgery

You . You will need to schedule a visit with an endocrinologist (hormone specialist). There are ways to increase breast tissue with hormones. I must warn you that the endocrinologist may recommend that you be cleared by a psychiatrist prior to initiating a medical plan. The main reason for this is to ascertain your emotional/psychological well being because this type of change is dramatic and life altering. The specialist will want to make sure this is something you can handle, and assure that you have made a well informed decision. Best of luck.