My son has a blood pressure of 150/111, he is twenty five years old. What can we do to help with his headache? His height is 5'6, his weighs 218lbs.

In brief: Have

Have you repeated the blood pressure to make sure the value you got was accurate? If this is a severe headache, i recomend that you take him to the emergency room. I can not tell by reading this if he has chronic hypertension.
I don't know if his blood pressure is causing his headache or if his headache is so severe, that it is causing his blood pressure to rise. In general blood pressure reading of 180 or higher for the top number (systolic pressure) and 110 on the bottom or higher (diastolic pressure) is pretty significant. Since there isn't much information here, i recommend a prudent approach and that you take him to the emergency room so that he can be checked out.

In brief: Have

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Chronic

Chronic high blood pressure in a young person warrants a thorough medical evaluation because untreated hypertension can cause many complications and can reduce lifespan.
Furthermore, it is often found that young people with high blood pressure have a treatable condition such as fibromuscular dysplasia; finding and fixing this can eliminate the problem altogether.

In brief: Chronic

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Shontae Buffington