I asked a question about greek yogurt and got an answer and then i made a comment. Please respond to my comment.....L please respond to my comment thanks

In brief: I

I submitted a response just a minute ago.
Remember, it takes a little time when trying to write an answer that is specific and helpful. Here is a recap of the response to your comment the calories will differ depending on which yogurt you buy. For instant non-fat plain chobania yogurt has less calories than chobani low fat plain yogurt. I was just looking up some stats on chobani greek yogurt, so that you can compare them. Chobani non-fat plain yogurt: 100 calories in 170 gram serving with 7 grams of sugar 0, grams of fat and 18 grams of protein. Calorie breakdown: 0% fat, 28% carbs, 72% protein. Chobani lowfat black cherry greek yogurt: 140 calories, 22 grams of carbs, 14 grams of protein and 0 grams of fat. Calorie breakdown: 0% fat, 61% carbs, 39% protein. Chobani low fat plain greek yogurt: 160 calories, 5 grams of fat, 9 grams of carbohydrate and 22 grams of protein. Calorie breakdown: 27% fat, 21% carbs, 52% protein. Fatsecret.Com is a site that shows the nutritional facts labels for different food products. Look under food data base and calorie counter. What is more important that the actual number of calories for a gylcemic index is the ratio of fats, to carbs, to protein. I hope this information is helpful.

In brief: I

Dr. Andrea Brand