Is there a diffrent method of doing a tooth implant? I've had a tooth implant fall out three times over a year or so. It fell out about 3-4 weeks after the procedures were done. They said that my jaw has been rejecting it or something down those lines. Is

Dental . Dental implants have a success rate of about 95% so the fact the it failed 3x over a year is unusual. It is always a possibility that you cannot receive an implant in that particular area of the jaw due to rejection, but before you make that a final conclusion, i would see a board-certified periodontist or an oral surgeon for a consult if you had the implant placed by a someone else. Periodontists and oral surgeons are specialists in dental implant surgery.
Not rejection. Implants can fail, but they cannot be rejected, since they are just metal, and rejection has to do with things that are tissue-based, like kidneys, livers, hearts, etc. There could be many reasons that an implant fails. I suggest seeing an experienced implantologist. Please note that there is no such thing as a specialist in implantology, just dentists with experience placing implants.