Is it a good idea to get a feeding tube or not a good idea to get a feeding tube I have not been eating neither lunch, breakfast, or supper. I work 2 jobs and i go to school, so I have no free days. I get to work at 5:30 until 7 then i got to school then

In brief: A

A feeding tube for this reason is a very unhealthy idea.
As a psychiatrist, i think that if someone is electing to keep themself so busy that they can not consume three meals per day then that person's life is very unbalanced. You might benefit from counseling to help sort out your priorities.

In brief: A

Dr. John Fung
Surgery

In brief: There

There are two types of feeding tubes, the ones that go thru your nostril into the stomach, the other are tubes that go thru the skin your abdomen into the stomach or intestine.
In either case, there must be a medical reason why the patient cannot eat - they have risks and costs. You do not fit the bill for either, even though you may be too busy to eat. More fundamentally is that the schedule you outline is not healthy - you must sleep, eat, exercise and have a life outside of work and school. Reassess what is important in your life, otherwise you will cut it short.

In brief: There

Dr. John Fung
Dr. John Fung
Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: It's

It's not a good idea, and i doubt you would find a doctor willing to do this.
In addition, the cost of the nutritional supplements used for this kind of system would probably be vastly greater than the cost of regular food.

In brief: It's

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Peter Kurzweil