I keep bleeding after 2 weeks of my period and i would like to know if it is something I should be concerned? I'm usually pretty regular but i been having this for the last two months. I thought it would just go away but i guess it has ins't.

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Since

Since your prolonged bleeding has continued for two months, please see your gynecologist for an evaluation.
Abnormally heavy or prolonged bleeding (metrorrhagia) can be caused by multiple issues, including if a patient is in the perimenopausal age group, hormone fluctuations, weight fluctuations, and other issues. Since this has persisted you need to have a complete gynecological evaluation. If you had pain, fever, or felt light-headed you would need to be seen immediately.

In brief: Since

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Jane Van Dis