Am I pregnant imy period is 10 days late, and it is a new month now. My breast are super sore and swollen. I have cramps on and off. I have trouble sleeping the whole night through, I wake up and can not fall back to sleep for awhile. When I eat I become

If . If you have been sexually active, you may be pregnant. Some possible pregnancy symptoms can include: swollen and enlarged breasts; nausea; mild cramping; more frequent urination; food cravings, feeling tired; insomnia and absence of your period. I recommend that you take a pregnancy test.
From . From the sounds of your symptoms, there is a good possibility that you may be pregnant but there are numerous other conditions which could mimic this process. At the very least get a pregnancy test. Other than that, i would discuss this wtih your gynecologist, .