I'm a caregiver, what do I do if one of my residents is a diabetic? What should I do?

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: This

This all depends on the level of responsibility you are assuming for this patient.
Are you in charge of administering medication? Insulin? Will you be checking the patient's blood sugar. These are all things you should have been made aware of by whoever hired you to take care of the person in question or given direction from an immediate supervisor if you work for an agency. A detailed medical plan needs to be submittted to you in writing from the patient's doctor. You need much more information regarding your duties. Best of luck.

In brief: This

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Cindy Juster