Can vagism's cause a me to not get pregnant? I don't have as much pain during sex as i used to but it is still painful can this cause me to not be able to get pregnant?

In brief: Please

Please see my previous response first.
If your partner is able to ejaculate in your vagina, then this should not impact your ability to get pregnant.

In brief: Please

Please see my previous response first.
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Generally

Generally speaking vaginismus (painful contractions of the vagina) will not interfere with the ability of the sperm to reach the egg.
However, I have used Botox to treat and improve the symptoms of painful muscle contractions. This should not be used if you plan on getting pregnant.

In brief: Generally

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Adam Levy