I take Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) 30mg I have noticed recently that I can not remember anything im constantly trying to remember things and I am just at a loss

I . I am making the assumption that you are taking adderrall for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd). It is not specified, so I am also assuming that you did not just have a change in medication or dose. You need to remember that although adhd can involve being forgetful; there are other things that can also impact memory. If you have had a significant increase in life stress recently - this could certainly impact your intermediate term memory. I suggest that you talk this over with your psychiatrist. Good luck.
A side effect? This is an interesting question. Any medication can have usual side effects. For this one the only way to determine if Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is effecting your memory. You need to stop it for a few days and see if that makes a difference. If it doesn't, then see your doctor.