Am i preg? Hi. I have been having stomach pain and feeling sick for almost three months now. I've been having to pee a lot lately, too. Smells make me sick sometimes. 2 months ago my period was late a week and the last one i had was a a week or two early

In brief: HPT

Well, the last 3 months of symptoms would not be attributable to pregnancy if you have been having periods.
Take a home pregnancy test to know for sure.

In brief: HPT

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Even

Even though it is unusual for a woman to have a period while pregnant, it is not unheard of.
If you think you might be pregnant, the only way to know is to take a test. You can either take a home pregnancy test as long as it has been 5- 6 weeks since your last normal period, or you can go see your doctor and they can test you. A home pregnancy test is 97% accurate if taken a week or more after the missed or abnormal period. A blood test can tell if you are pregnant as soon as 7 days after conception and a doctor's urine pregnancy test can tell if you are pregnant around when you next period should come. Good luck!

In brief: Even

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham