When can I expect to return to my normal activities after coolsculpting? I am part of a tennis team and play almost all year-long. I am in very good shape but as I have aged, there are some stubborn spots where i just cannot get rid of my fat. I would lik

Dr. Jayson Dupre
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: Next day

In most cases people can return to normal daily function the day following a cool sculpting treatment.
Keep in mind of course that individual treatment results will vary and you should plan to return to normal activities once feeling yourself again.

In brief: Next day

Dr. Jayson Dupre
Dr. Jayson Dupre
Dr. Julio Garcia
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: We

We allow return to normal activities the same day and return to normal exercise in 24 hours.

In brief: We

Dr. Julio Garcia
Dr. Julio Garcia
Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: No down time

Part of the appeal of CoolSculpting is that there is no downtime.
For a day or two after the procedure you may have some mild pain, but for most patients it is well treated with motrin. You could easily return to tennis in a day or two. For more on CoolSculpting see: http://www.omahacosmeticsurgery.com/non-surgical-procedures/coolsculpting/

In brief: No down time

Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Dr. Jennifer Tighe De Soto
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Right away

Most people can resume their work outs or physical activities within 24 hours of a coolsculpting treatment, sometimes even the same day.

In brief: Right away

Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Thomas Fiala
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Depending

Depending on your practitioner, many will allow you to return to normal activities almost immediately but this opinion will vary.

In brief: Depending

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine