How many surgeons should I consult before scheduling a revision rhinoplasty? I am discussing with my family the possibility of a revision rhinoplasty following an unsuccessful nose job. The nasal bridge seems too wide and i don't like the way it looks. I

Dr. Donald Yoo
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Revision rhinoplasty

Choosing a revision rhinoplasty surgeon can at the outset seem like a daunting task.
It's important to choose a list of potential surgeons critically before narrowing down the ones to consult with based on board-certification, training, credentials, patient reviews, before/after pictures, etc. I would recommend a minimum of 3 consultations, and a maximum of as many as it takes to feel comfortabl.

In brief: Revision rhinoplasty

Dr. Donald Yoo
Dr. Donald Yoo
Dr. Mark Checcone
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Experience matters.

You are embarking on an elective procedure which is orders of magnitude more complicated than your first rhinoplasty.
Take your time doing your homework and speak to as many well qualified and experienced surgeons as necessary to make you feel comfortable. It is a great responsibility for us as surgeons to do cosmetically transformative procedures. It is even greater for you to trust us.

In brief: Experience matters.

Dr. Mark Checcone
Dr. Mark Checcone
Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: A

A few things to consider when chosing your revision rhinoplasty surgeon are: 1.
Find a board certified facial plastic or plastic surgeon who has experience with revision work. 2. Review your potential surgeons' before and after photos of other patients to make sure you sure the same aesthetic. Some surgeons tend to have certain preferences in how their rhinoplasty patients look. You want to make sure you personally like how the noses look. 3. Meet with a few potential surgeons to get a sense of the rapport and dialogue that you develop. You want to make sure that you can communicate well with your surgeon. I find that digital morphing possible results helps me to understand my patients' goals and also also my patients to see what realistic results are possible.

In brief: A

Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Dr. Larry Nichter
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Surgery Candidate

You may be a good candidate for rhinoplasty if you feel your nose is too wide, big or disproportional to the rest of your face, your nose is too wide when viewed from the front, your nose has a bump or bulge, or the tip of your nose is too large https://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.
Com/procedures/face/nose-reshaping/.

In brief: Surgery Candidate

Com/procedures/face/nose-reshaping/.
Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. Larry Nichter
Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Until comfortable

Get consultations until you are entirely comfortable with the surgeon you are seeing.

In brief: Until comfortable

Dr. David Sherris
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. Suzanne Galli
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Revision surgery

You should schedule consults with surgeons and choose the surgeon you are most comfortable with.
Be sure your surgeon is a board certified facial plastic surgeon with expertise in these procedures.

In brief: Revision surgery

Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Robert Brueck
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: I

I think the most important thing in doing a revisdion is to see soemone who has a lot of experience and also one who does alot of secondary rhinoplasties.
This is the most important thing.www.beautybybrueck.

In brief: I

Dr. Robert Brueck
Dr. Robert Brueck
Dr. Jack Hinkle