I had my son 5 months ago my period came once last year december but now its january no period I have also taken test all neg i took pregnancy test all negative i give off a lot of discharge no blood or smell

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If you are breastfeeding, then this is the most likely explanation for your irregular periods.
Also since you just had a baby a few months ago, your body is still adjusting (in regards to hormones) which is why your period is not as it was before. If this is bothering you and you are not breastfeeding, then you can start birth control pills to regulate your cycle. If you are breastfeeding there is one pill that is safe (micronor) yet this pilll may not help regulate your cycle. Please discuss at length with your doctor. Take care.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy