Well i had sex unprotected and got an uti. I went to the doctor and they said all infections was gone. I took a mirror and my area look irritated, red, and burns when i wipe with a soapy rag , but does not burn when i urinate. What could this be? They did

In brief: First

First off, unless you desire to be pregnant; why the unprotected sex? Redness and irritation of the vulva or vagina is called vaginitis.
What are some possible reasons? Possibly you were not sufficiently lubricated with vaginal fluids before intercourse which could lead to friction. Maybe you have a yeast infection. Had you been using some for of birth control it might be caused by a reaction to latex condoms or diaphragms, spermicide or silicone in a cervical shield. I can not tell you if you if you had or have an infection.

In brief: First

Dr. Jane Van Dis