H-e-l-p! was wondering if someone can possiibly tell me if this looks like a fracture in my si joint. As wondering if someone can possiibly tell me if this looks like a fracture in my si joint. I tried to darken the xray it to make it easier to see. I

It's . It's hard to tell what's going on without seeing the original high-resolution images, but is very unlikely that you have fractured your sacrum or ilium near the joint. On the other hand, there is more "white" on these images than one usually sees, which could mean that you have a chronic inflammatory process in your sacroiliac joint. There are several processes that can cause chronic sacroiliitis, including infection and a group of conditions called seronegative osteoarthropathies. Your primary care doctor can start a workup of this problem, but you may need to see a rheumatologist to get things completely sorted out. Treatment would start with nonsteroidal antiinflamatory agents like Ibuprofen or naproxin. In some cases, direct steroid injections are needed to get symptoms fully controlled.