I have blood in my semen when I have semen come out of my penis there is blood in it

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Blood

Blood in semen (hematospermia) has multiple causes.
I will list the most common: infections (i.E chlamydia, herpes, trichomoniasis), benign or cancerous tumors of the prostate, bladder, testes. Prostatitis- inflammation of the prostate epididymitis-inflammation of the epididymis urethritis-inflammation of the urethra calculi-stones in the seminal vesicles or prostate polyps in the urethra, cysts or hemorrhage in the seminal vesicles. As you see the list is pretty extensive and varied. You need to see your doctor for a medical evaluation and treatment as deemed necessary. Best of luck.

In brief: Blood

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Arnon Rubin