I have been having discharge. I lost my virginity at 15 and since then i had it. Is there any way that i can stop it or any way that i can decrease the amount of discharge? I don't know when im ovulating or anything. When i start my cycle is just comes bu

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Discharge

Discharge is not normal if it is causing vaginal irritation, itching, pain, or has an odor. You need to see a medical professional for a complete evaluation to include std testing.
Also, since you are sexually active you need to think about birth control options, and condoms to protect against std's. Best of luck.

In brief: Discharge

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy