Where can I buy birth control pills i want to know where can I buy birth control buy getting them from the doctor's. Is there any stores or pharmacy's ? I mean besides the doctor's

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The only way to get birth control pills is by getting a prescription from a licensed medical professional.
The reason bcp's have to be obtained this way is because there are certain contraindications in regards to the pill (medical and lifestyle) that need to be ascertained. Your medical provider can inform you if it is safe for you, unsafe, or safe only if certain behaviors are changed (i.e. Smoking in a female over 35). Once you are cleared, your doctor may give you a one year supply if felt appropriate. Take care.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis