Is the product ageless male testosterone supplement safe diabetic, hepatitis, two leaky heart vales

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Ageless

Ageless male testosterone is an unregulated over the counter dietary supplement that has not been tested or approved by the fda.
There is no way to know whether it's safe for anyone, especially someone with underlying health problems as you've listed.

In brief: Ageless

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Female testosterone

While there are some estrogen products available w/testosterone mixed in, and while testosterone can be compounded for use in women, there are no drugs consisting of just testosterone for use by women, although not for lack of trying.
Given that male levels are usually much higher than female levels, I'd be concerned about women using products intended for me, thereby running risk of virilization.

In brief: Female testosterone

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology