Hi, I have been using marijuana for years to settle my stomach before bed-question below: hi there I have been using marijuana for about 12 years, i used to use it socially but for the last 5 years i've switched to using it "medicinally" to settle my stom

In brief: Minnesota

Minnesota does not have a law allowing for medical marijuana use.
One of the medical indications for marijuana is nausea.

In brief: Minnesota

Dr. Tedde Rinker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: It's

It's great that you are willing to consider this possibility, and i would need more information to fully answer this question, but i will say that one of the very first acknowledged uses for medical marijuana was for nausea, especially associated with cancer chemotherapy.
It usually reduces nausea and improves appetite. If you've kept your use of marijuana to just when you are nauseated and haven't started to look for other reasons to take it, probably it's not an addictive issue. It would be wise to consult with a physician though to find the cause of daily nausea. Kind regards dr. Tedde rinker.

In brief: It's

Dr. Tedde Rinker
Dr. Tedde Rinker
Dr. Eric Weisman