Which antidepressant works best for anxiety disorders?

It depends. In head to head studies, antidepressants generally work equally well. The choice of antidepressant really depends on the side effects that the person may have or be willing to tolerate. In ocd, most doctors use either fluvoxamine or clomipramine because they work the strongest on serotonin receptors. But other antidepressants have been known to help too.
The best medication. Is the one that works for you! there are a number of medicines out there that work well to prevent anxiety. Have a psychiatric evaluation to get the best treatment for you. Who knows, you may not even need a medication.