Body feels hot to the touch, but I feel cold sometimes, congested nose and runny nose, with a sore throat. Is it a cold? Woke up yesterday morning and throat felt hot. Then through the day I had congested nose/runny nose

Viral . Viral illnesses such as colds typically last 7-10 days. Symptoms usually include fever, nasal congestion and runny nose, cough, sore throat, and muscle aches. Most of the time it resolves on its own without any other issues. Occasionally it can be due to something more serious that needs treatment. Reasons to seek care are: - fever for more than 3 days or temperature above 104f - if symptoms last longer than 7 to 10 days or are getting worse instead of better - any difficulty opening your mouth or stiff neck - unable to swallow - severe pain - bleeding in the throat or from the nose - redness or swelling on the outside of the neck - any difficulty breathing or noisy breathing in the meantime, taking Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen for pain, using a humidifier in the room where you sleep, drinking plenty of fluids such as hot tea/broth or cold liquids and a spoonful of honey can help. Good luck!