What other cream can u use on a diaper rash if u don't have any diaper rash cream it is very red

Agree w early answer. For diaper rash keep baby's skin clean & dry. Change diaper as soon as it's soiled or wet. For healing allow baby to go without diaper for periods of time so affected area can air out. Avoid tight diapers or airtight covers over diaper. Meds your Dr. might recommend include antifungal cream (for fungus), a steroid cream (for significant inflammation) or an antibiotic (for bacterial infection.)
The . The simplest cream to start with would be a zinc oxide paste and frequent diaper changes. That will help reduce the irritation in the area. If that doesn't help, i would recommend a trip to your pediatrician or dermatologist to further classify the rash and prescribe appropriate treatment. I hope that helps.