What type of formula can I give my baby because he throws up with the one he drinks now which is enfamil I would lie to know what can I do to help my baby or what formula can he drink other than enfamil

If. If your baby is having trouble tolerating a milk based formula, regardless of the brand, then you may want to consider switiching to a soy based formula and monitor for improvement. Soy based formulas are sold in any store that sells "regular" or milk based formula. If this does not help, then your baby maybe dealing with a reflux issue, and would need to be evaluated by his or her doctor. Take care.