How do I stop my mind's health from affecting my body's health? How do I cure it? I asked a doctor about a sexual problem that i had. She was right by saying that my problem is in my head. By being afraid to not perform well it is actually happening. Ea

In brief: I

I am guessing that what you are referring to has to do with either difficulty getting an erection, losing the erection while thrusting, or premature ejaculation.
There isn't really enough information to know. I have what may seem like an unusual idea. How about, instead of being sexually intimate with the intent to have an orgasm, that you instead spend time just receiving and giving pleasure to your partner. You and your partner talk about it first, so that there is no expectation of sexual intercourse. While you are doing this you can ask your partner about what she really enjoys and focus on fullfilling her needs. You can let her know what really feels good to you. While this is going on, you don't need to focus on what your penis is doing. Put down the watch. Don't time how long it takes to get hard and don't time how long it takes to get soft, or long you can stay hard. I suggest doing this at least several times. You may find that by taking focus off the performance of your penis, that your anxiety will diminish. Once your anxiety decreases, your penis can do what nature designed it to do. You are fretting so much that you are making yourself miserable. Try to relax and enjoy yourself.

In brief: I

Dr. Eric Weisman