I been having headaches looked up symptoms online and freaked out because it said something about a tumor I am scared I have one 17 male no history of health problems just really scared something is wrong with me went to the doc and she said i had acute f

In brief: Did

Did you read about a pott puffy tumor? It is actually an abscess (infection).
If you had one of these your would be very, very sick and your doctor would see swelling over the area that was pitting (like the skin of an orange). It is rare. Please take your antibiotics as directed, drink lots of fluids and get a good night’s sleep. If you aren’t getting well let your doctor know. Remember, just because certain complications are possible with certain illnesses, doesn’t mean that you will get that complication.

In brief: Did

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham