Is there any independent assessment of aloecure. Aleocure claims to "cure" acid reflux.

In brief: In

In an attempt to answer your question, i tried to find studies regarding the efficacy of aloecure.
The only study which i was able to find was one on the aloecure website which was reported to be a double blind study of 120 people with chronic superficial gastritis. The description of the study was quite brief and it was vague in terms of defining what a positive outcome was. I usually try to find studies that were not sponsored by the company that sells the product. I read a one - line reference to a randomized study in 2004 regarding the impact of aloe vera juice on ulcer pain. Aloecure is a dietary supplement so it has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. It seems like an expensive way to buy what is essentially aloe vera juice with a few other additives. Before purchasing this type of product you should check any fine print regarding the return policy and check to see if trying the product risk free includes an automatic renewal clause.

In brief: In

Dr. Vicken Poochikian