I had sex with my gf and after 2 days she used after sex pill can it still be effective? And again 2 days after using the after sex pills we had another sex....But i did not cum in it but i might have had a pre-cum and she called 2 days after that she is

In brief: This

This is confusing.
Birth control pills are meant to be used before sexual activity. So, if you are referring to using a birth control pill two days after sexual intercourse, that would not be effective. If you had sex again and she was not protected, even if there was only pre-ejaculate, it can contain sperm and thus in some cases can still lead to pregnancy. If you are referring to the morning after pill, it can be used to prevent pregnancy up to five days after unprotected sex.

In brief: This

This is confusing.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham