Is it safe to go to my regular teeth cleaning appointment if I'm pregnant? My regular appointment is coming up in a little over a month, and I'm seven months pregnant.

Actually . Actually yes. In fact proper oral hygiene is important for not only you but your child. Studies have shown that gum disease has increased numbers of premature births.
Yes . Yes - it is safe and recommended for you to have dental cleanings while expecting. In fact, pregnancy causes changes in hormone levels that can actually predispose you to gum inflammation (swollen, red gums that bleed easily) - the best way to avoid this it 1) excellent oral hygiene at home (brushing and flossing effectively) and 2) regular professional cleanings. Severe inflammation around the teeth (gum disease a.K.A. Periodontitis a.K.A. Bone loss) has been linked to low birthweight and pre-mature deliveries. So...Keeping your mouth healthy and clean is a best-odds approach to helping to keep your baby healthy.