Why does it hurt on the right side when i pee? It is so painful it is hard to pee

In brief: There

There is very little information here.
Are you a man or a woman? Does it hurt on the right side of your back, the right side of your abdomen? If you are a man and it hurts on the right side, inside the penis, you may have an infection. If you are a woman and it hurts near the urethra where the urine leaves the body, you could have an infection or inflammation. If your back is hurting maybe you have an infection involving your kidney. If your abdomen hurts, maybe you have inflammation or infection from your bladder. There isn't enough information to provide a definitive response. I suggest you see your doctor to be evaluated for the source of your painful urination.

In brief: There

There is very little information here.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian