I weigh 264 lbs and i wanna go on a juice diet so how much juice should I drink a day i tried eating nutritional food like a lot of fiber, small meals but it seem not to work.

In brief: There

There is not a simple answer to this question.
A healthy juicing program is not about drinking a lot of juices from the can instead of eating food. There are many different juicing plans with goals that may vary from detoxifying the body naturally, losing weight to assisting with a large variety of health conditions. Juicing is also not a permanent approach when it is used as the sole source of calories. It is time limited (unless you are just using juicing to add healthy, fresh juices to your normal diet). Juicing can have extraordinary health benefits - when done correctly. Before starting any juicing plan, it is important that you discuss it with your doctor, to ensure that it will not be problematic for you. For instance if a diabetic person drank lots of fruit juice, they might have serious problems with their blood sugar. Juicing requires preparation. First, you will need a juicer. There a number of types of juicers, most often you will see juice extractors being used. (they extract the juice from the pulp). A regular blender will not replace a juicer (even though there are some juicers that work through pulverizing). There are many juicing recipes depending on the purpose you are juicing for. Juicing includes fruits and vegetables (emphasis on the word vegetables). It is best to juice with organic produce, as residual pesticides can be harmful to your health. The produce needs to be washed and chopped before you juice it. You need to be knowledgable about produce because not all parts of all plants are safe to eat (i.e., rhubarb leaves/ apricot pits). In order to get the most important benefits from juicing (enzymes); you will need fresh produce, which has not been cooked or frozen. You may need protein supplementation or supplementation with specific vitamins or minerals depending on your juicing plan. I am sure that you have figured out from what I have already said, that a juicing plan for weight loss is more complex than finding out how much juice to drink per day. I recommend that you do not engage in a juice fast or a juice weight loss regiment until it has been planned out. Many of the major medical centers, now have alternative/ complementary medicine clinics with providers who may have expertise in juicing. Juicing can be remarkably beneficial but if this doesn't sound like something you are interested in, you might consider having your doctor refer you to a nutritionist. Good luck.

In brief: There

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Work w/nutritionist

It's hard to change your diet on your own -- both developing a plan you can stick with, and to keep going despite seemingly little results.
Juice diets may lose some weight initially, but are unsustainable in the long run. You're starting with a big task ahead, one that requires ongoing effort over time. Consider working w/nutritionist & trainer for plan & accountability. Good luck!

In brief: Work w/nutritionist

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. William Forsythe