Tb and pregnancy my friend is 18 weeks pregnant and I hope she is being honest but he said she was told she has TB but nothing needs to be done. I thought once you find out you are sick with any thing they cure it asap to further more complications. Now s

There . There is a whole lot to this question. I will address the first part of the question. If your friend had active tuberculosis (tb), i can assure you that the doctor whould not say that nothing needs to be done. Tb is a serious, communicable disease. On the other hand, maybe her doctor told her that she is a PPD converter which means that she has been exposed to tuberculosis in the past. If your friend is crying, spotting, constipated and may not have understood medical information that was provided to her, i suggest she contact her OB doctor for assistance.