Can i still be pregnant after 2 negative home test my fiance and I have been using the pull out method since my daughter was born about 9 months ago..He has never came inside of me.. But I have missed my period this month.. I took 2 home pregnancy test an

HPT's rely on the new embryo to create chemicals that turn the test positive.
These can be at a low level early in the pregnancy and not be picked up, especially if the urine is dilute. A first morning urine sample is usually the most concentrated. The tests are falsely negative more often than falsely positive. However some women will skip a cycle occasionally.

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Yes,

Yes, it is possible.
You could have a blood pregnancy test if you are not sure, it is more accurate.

In brief: Yes,

Yes, it is possible.
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham