I recently got a chest pain around my heart area. It hurts less then it had before but it still hurts. Anything I can do to make the pain go away?

It. It sounds from your description like the pain is constant, but is slowly getting better. If that is the case, it could be pain from a heart attack or not enough blood getting to your heart. It could also be a strain of a chest wall muscle or inflammation in the cartilage of the chest which connects the ribs to the breastbone. If it relates to your chest wall you should be able to elicit tenderness by pressing on it. If it is a diffuse ache which gets worse with exercise or stress and then gets better with rest, it is more likely to be related to your heart. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (ibuprofen, naproxen) can be of benefit in costochondritis (inflammation of the cartilage). I'd recommend an evaluation by your doctor. Your age and past history can have a lot to do with what this might be.