I was wondering if there are any test to acquire night vision by eye surgeries? .

Dr. Jeffrey Whitman
Ophthalmology

In brief: If

If your night vision has never been good--this may be genetic or it may be from undercorrected eye glasses or contacts.
Have your eye doc do a measurement in the dark to see if it is different than a "day time" measurement.

In brief: If

Dr. Jeffrey Whitman
Dr. Jeffrey Whitman
Dr. Mark Golden
Ophthalmology

In brief: The

The loss of night vision can be from various causes.
The most common would be the need for glasses. Others may have complex retinal diseases like retinitis pigmentosa which can cause "night blindness." it is best to seek the care of an ophthalmologist for a comprehensive examination and to find the cause of your decreased night vision. Depending on the cause, there may be surgical options.

In brief: The

Dr. Mark Golden
Dr. Mark Golden
Dr. John Kim
Ophthalmology

In brief: I

I agree with other doctors.
You should be evaluated by an ophthalmologist to find the cause for your poor vision at night.

In brief: I

I agree with other doctors.
Dr. John Kim
Dr. John Kim
Dr. Arnon Rubin