This kid at school says he has phycosis and other syndromes? Why does he make random loud noises? In class he make a guh sound really loud once every 1 min or so

Dr. Sabah Hadi

In brief: Although

Although more info needed but it appears from the data provided that this is more of a tic disorder and most probably tourette's syndrome which is a combination of involuntary vocal and motor tics which often times increase with higher level of stress, so the tics are often times a reflection certain level of distress.
Tourette's syndrome can be associated often times with other comorbidities like depression, ocd, adhd and psychosis.

In brief: Although

Dr. Sabah Hadi
Dr. Sabah Hadi

In brief: Psychosis

Psychosis is a mental health problem in which the person may lose contact with reality at times.
Some possible symptoms are hearing or seeing things when nothing is there. They might believe something really strongly even if there is not a factual basis for it. Sometimes they may have difficulty thinking things through clearly. The sounds you described your classmate making may be type of tic. (not a tick that is a bug). A tic can be either a movement or a sound that a person makes over and over that they have no control over. For someone who has good health, it may be difficult to imagine how hard it must for someone who experiences these problems. I am glad that you wrote in, so that you could get a better understanding. I hope that you and the other students in your class are kind to him. I believe that people who have more challenges to overcome, deserve our compassion.

In brief: Psychosis

Dr. Eric Weisman