I have good insurance, but terrible vision. How much should I expect to pay out-of-pocket to get lasik done? I'm 27-years old, and I am near-sighted. I currently wear glasses to work, drive, watch tv, etc. I'd like to get lasik surgery in the near future.

In . In dallas, we go as low as 1800 per eye in some cases---so the range up to 4000 for both eyes sounds about right.
Varies. The price of lasik varies from place to place. In our region is ranges from $4200-4800.
It . It is rare for any insurance to pay for lasik as it is considered a cosmetic procedure. It usually costs between $2000-$3000 per eye. Many laser centers offer free financing.
Unfortunately, . Unfortunately, lasik surgery is grouped with other cosmetic surgeries therefore not covered by insurance. As all insurance companies will not pay for breast enlargement, they will not pay for lasik surgery. You should expect to pay ~$4, 000 to $5, 000 for both eyes.